5th Grade SKI FREE Passport
2015-2016 5th Grade Passport
If you're in the 5th grade, no matter where you live, you can ski or ride for FREE at any participating Ski the NW Rockies area with the 5th Grade Ski Free Passport Program.
The Ski and Ride FREE Passport is the best way for you to experience great outdoor winter recreation in the NW Rockies with your family and friends.
How the Passport Works
The passport allows you to ski or snowboard three days FREE at each of participating ski area.
The passport also includes special deals on equipment rentals, lessons and other activities, some ski areas even offer specials for your parents or siblings!
Just present your passport at the ticket window, it's that easy!
Applications for 2015-16:
Applications for the 2015-16 program will be available:
The Passport is valid during the 2015-16 ski season except some blackout dates at individual resorts. Allow 2 weeks for delivery of the 5th Grade Passport if mailed into our office and one week for online applications. Ski areas reserve the right to withdraw or join the program at any time.
2015-16 Participating Ski Areas:
Ski the NW Rockies Participants -
49 Degrees North
*other ski resorts
About Northwest Winter Sports Foundation: The Northwest Winter Sports Foundation 501(C)3 organization has been established for the express purposes of educational and charitable activities to support winter sports in the state of Washington. The Northwest Winter Sports Foundation (NW-WSF) funds support:
• Educational programs devoted to avalanche safety & information, pipe & park safety, winter rescue and general snow sports safety.
• The development and training of Washington state competitive winter sports participants.
• Local and state travel trade communities in Washington for the promotion of winter sports.
• Charitable winter sports outreach programs providing opportunities for underprivileged & disabled children and their families.
• Creation of youth initiatives to promote active winter health and outdoor activities (fighting obesity by giving our youth healthy and active alternatives, free skiing, passport programs, etc.)
About Ski the Northwest Rockies: Ski The Northwest Rockies is a non-profit association representing the Inland Northwest snowsports industry, this includes four ski areas along with snowsport industry retailers. Our mission is to raise awareness of Inland Northwest Skiing and Snowboarding opportunities.